Let us pray with and for you!
- Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. (Hebrews 10:19-22)
- Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy (compassion), and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)
- Do not worry about anything; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:6-7)
- When you pray remember to tell God the things that you are thankful for this will take you into His presence where you can experience His peace.
- Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2) We want to share your burden, we care about you and have compassion for your situation. We have people that will take your request before the Throne of God and pray for you. We expect results please let us know when you have received an answer and send us a praise report.